- 2 cups Bengal gram flour ( Besan ),
- 1 tomato puree,[ blanched, grind in the mixer and strain it.]
- salt, red chilly powder, pepper powder and a pinch of soda.
- Mix all the above ingredients to make a dough, using the tomato puree.
- Grease your hands and grease the inner side of the sev making machine.
- Put a long piece of the dough into the greased machine.
- Move your hands in circular motion to make rings of sev.
- Cook for about a minute or two.
- Allow to fry in oil.
- Keep flipping the sev rings till they are yellowish brown.
- When Sev is ready.
- Store in a container.