- 24 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, finely crushed
- ¾ cup plus 1 tbsp. sugar, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 5 oz BAKER’S White Chocolate, divided
- 24 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate
- 2 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.