Not sure what to do with sweet potatoes? Here’s the perfect answer
- 2.0 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 1.0 tbsp olive oil
- 200.0g chestnut mushrooms , halved
- 2 sweet potatoes , about 300g/10oz each
- 1.0 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or ½ tsp dried
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork, then microwave on High for 8-10 mins, turning once, until tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the mushrooms and rosemary and cook over a fairly high heat, stirring, until the mushrooms are tender and lightly coloured. Season to taste.
- Put the potatoes in the oven and roast for 15 mins until the skins start to crisp. Split open and spoon over the mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.