If your standby supper is baked potatoes with tuna, switch to sweet potatoes and a fresh, spicy topping – budget-friendly and low-fat too
- juice 1 lime
- handful coriander leaves
- ½ red onion , finely sliced
- 1 small red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 200g each)
- 185.0g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 6.0 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork. Place on a microwaveable plate and cook on High for 18-20 mins, or until tender. Split in half and place each one, cut-side up, on a serving plate.
- Flake the drained tuna with a fork and divide between the sweet potatoes. Top with the red onion and chilli, then squeeze over the lime juice. Top with a dollop of yogurt and scatter over the coriander, to serve.