- 3 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Vegan Margarine (I use Earth Balance)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup All-Bran® Original
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add applesauce and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- In a separate small bowl mix together hot water and Kellogg’s All-Bran Cereal. Slowly stick until the bran mixes with the water and turns into a mush.
- Then slowly mix in the remaining dry ingredients. Then stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips, mixing until combined.
- Drop small similar sized balls onto baking sheets coated with veg cooking spray.
- Place cookie sheet in the over for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets to let cool.