- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup almonds
- 3 pieces cloves
- 3 pieces cardamom
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- 1 1/2 cups water+ a little to soak
- almond slivers to garnish
- Soak together the almonds, cloves and cardamom for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the water.
- Grind together the almonds, cloves, cardamom, mint leaves and sugar using some water.
- Sieve/press through a muslin cloth and extract all the liquid and keep aside. Reserve the residue.
- Put the residue back into the mixer and grind again using little water and sieve again.
- Put the drink in the refrigerator to chill.
- Garnish the drink with the almond slivers and serve.