Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups coconut flour,2 teaspoons baking powder,1 teaspoon baking soda,1 cup dark brown sugar,1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut,2 eggs,1/3 cup coconut oil,2 cup coconut milk,1 teaspoon vanilla extract,1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Lightly grease a standard 12-muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt and coconut.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan with each tin about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.