- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, diced, reserve 4 (3-inch) strips
- 4 whole-wheat English muffins, toasted
- 1/4 cup jarred tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar
- 2 links breakfast sausage, sliced into 1/2 thick slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium low heat.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with fork. Add milk, salt and pepper and mix until blended.
- Add butter to pan, once all the butter has melted add the eggs. Using a rubber spatula continuously stir the eggs as they cook. Add chopped peppers just before the eggs start to set. Cook until fluffy and creamy in consistency.
- Place the English muffins onto a sheet pan. Spread a tablespoon of the tomato sauce onto each toasted English muffin. Evenly distribute the scrambled eggs over the English muffins. Top each with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar. Make a smiley face on each pizza using the sliced sausage as eyes and a nose and red pepper strip as a smile.
- Bake in oven for about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.