- 2-1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup medjool dates (about 10 large dates)
- 2/3 cup coconut (shredded or flaked)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Optional Ingredients for Toppings
- 1/8 cup toasted sesame seeds (enough for 6 bites)
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut (enough for 4 bites)
- 1/8 cup chopped almonds (enough for 5 balls)
- In a food processor, blend all the snack bite ingredients together.
- Scoop out tablespoons full of the batter and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the balls in sesame seeds, coconut, or chopped almonds for additional crunch. Use the listed optional ingredients to determine the amount of sesame seeds, coconut, or almonds you need.
- Store refrigerated.