- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons finely grated pecorino
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Seasoned salt, such as Lawry’s, to taste
- 3 cups rice, corn or wheat cereal (or a mix), such as Chex
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup fruit-flavored cereal rings, such as Fruit Loops
- 1 cup mini cheese crackers
- 1 cup salted roasted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the Parmesan, butter, pecorino, garlic, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and seasoned salt in a large bowl.
- Add the rice cereal, pretzels, fruit-flavored cereal, cheese crackers and peanuts to the bowl of seasonings and toss gently. Spread the cereal mix on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the snack mix in the oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until dried out and lightly toasted, about 1 hour.
- Cool completely before serving.