Ingredients: 3/4 cup dried cranberries,1/4 cup margarine,1 1/4 cup matzo meal,1 cup semisweet chocolate chips,1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut,1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut,1 can (14 oz) fat-free sweetened condensed milk,1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Break the matzo into pieces and place in a blender. Cover and blend on high to make crumbs or start with 1 cup matzo meal.In a 13 x 9 baking pan, generously coat with cooking spray.
- Add the margarine and place in the oven to melt. This will take about a minute.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the matzo crumbs evenly over the top of the margarine. Do not mix.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top.Next, sprinkle the cranberries and then the walnuts. Finally sprinkle the coconut evenly over the top.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the chips. To make the milk easier to drizzle, place the can in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into 24 squares while still somewhat hot. If you let them cool they become very difficult to cut.