You don’t need a juicer to make this sweet, smooth drink, which is rich in vitamins A and C—a blender can puree the fibrous kale and soft kiwi and banana.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely chopped kale leaves, center stalk and stem removed
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled
- 2 pitted medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- Test kitchen tip: Freeze the banana for a colder, thicker beverage.
- Combine orange juice, banana, chopped kale, kiwi, and chopped dates in blender. Puree until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides of blender as needed. Divide between two 12-ounce glasses and serve.