- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine the sausage, hash browns, onion and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
- In the same bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, pepper and salt.
- Pour over sausage mixture in muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.