- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Gluten-free confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 4 1/2-by-8 1/2-inch loaf pan. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, granulated and brown sugars, and orange zest on medium-high until very light and fluffy, 7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down bowl as needed. Beat in vanilla and salt. With mixer on low, gradually add flour blend and cinnamon and beat until just combined (do not overmix). Fold in pecans and cranberries.
- 2. Transfer batter to pan, smooth top, and bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 1 1/4 hours (cover with foil if browning too quickly). Let cool in pan 15 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and let cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.