For a great vegetarian entrée, serve the vegetables on a bed of couscous.
- 1 1 3/4-pound eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 large plum tomatoes, cored, quartered lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place eggplant and tomatoes on rimmed baking sheet; toss with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons oregano, salt, and pepper. Roast until eggplant is tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Transfer eggplant and tomatoes to platter. Sprinkle with feta and 2 teaspoons oregano and serve.