- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. oil
- 4 cups tortilla chips (4 oz.)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 oz.) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add eggs, 1 at a time, to skillet, leaving space between eggs; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 4 to 5 min. or until whites and yolks are set. Remove eggs from skillet; set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet. Add tortilla chips; cook 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add onions; cook and stir 1 min. Add enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. Top with eggs and remaining cheese.
- Heat broiler. Place skillet, 6 inches from heat; broil 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and avocados.