Brandi, our fearless juice bar manager, contributed to this recipe, and I love the name. It really does feel like sunshine in a glass and is a great way to start the day.
- 4 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 4 cups chopped pineapple
- One 1-inch knob of ginger
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 orange slices, for garnish
- Run the oranges, apple, pear, pineapple, and ginger through the juicer.
- Pour a few tablespoons of the juice into a small bowl and whisk in the honey until completely smooth.
- Pour this mixture back into the juice, shake to combine, and pour over ice to serve. Garnish with the orange slices.