- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 box thin pretzel sticks (10 oz)
- 1 can mixed nuts or cashews (6 3/4 oz)
- 2 cups toasted wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal squares
- 2 cups round toasted oat cereal
- L. Place butter in 5 quart casserole. Heat in Micro oven on Full Power for 1 min to 1 min 15 sec, or until melted. Add salts and worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss until well coated.
- Heat in Micro oven on Full Power for 6 to 7 min, or until uniformly heated. Mix thoroughly halfway through cooking time. Cool. Store in air tight plastic or tin container.
- Freezes well.