I tried this delicious drink in cotè d’azur and I wanted to find out the recipe so after a lot of drinks at least I found that!!! It’s delicius and fantastic and easy on the eyes.
- 1/4 liter schweppes tonic water
- 2/4 liters grapefruit juice
- 1/4 liter pure gin
- 1 packet blueberry, raspberry and blackberry
- Fill a bowl with ice, grapefruit juice and pure gin, add tonic water over ice. Stir and with garnish with bluebarry, blackberry and raspberry. Drink responsibly!
- In Italy I usually use the schweppes tasting grapefruit so it’s easier!