Refresh after a grueling workout or exhausting day with this electrolyte-packed water, with a natural boost of energy, vitamins, and minerals.
- 1 (4″) piece ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 3/4 cups mineral or coconut water
- Finely grate ginger and, using a flexible spatula, press solids into a fine-mesh sieve set over a small bowl; discard pulp. You should have about 1 tsp. ginger juice.
- Combine ginger juice, lemon juice, lime juice, agave, and salt in a large measuring cup or bowl. Stir in mineral water. Pour over 2 glasses filled with ice.
- Lemon-ginger mixture can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Stir vigorously before adding mineral water.