- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread dough over greased cookie sheet.
- Microwave cherries in maple syrup for 30 seconds.
- Top dough with brie, sweet potatoes, and syrup with cherries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until light brown.