A deliciously “sweet” sweet potato casserole.
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 11/2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla granola
- Start out by boiling your sweet potatoes until tender; about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling mix up in separate bowl the cranberries, OJ, vanilla, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar.
- When your potatoes are soft, put them into a 9×9 baking dish and pour your cranberry mixture over the top.
- Throw your potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Pull them out, add on the granola and let them cook for an additional 5 minutes.