Ingredients: 7 radishes, depending on size,1 cup black beans, cooked and drained,1 cucumber,2 smalls zucchini,Handful of fresh basil,2 cups bibb lettuce (or a green),2 tablespoons olive oil,1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar,1 tablespoon honey,Juice of 1 lime,Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lime, honey, and salt and pepper to combine.
- Slice the radishes and zucchini into thin rounds. Peel and halve the cucumber, scoop out the seeds and dice into small pieces. Chop the lettuce into strips to create 2 cups of greens.
- In a large bowl, combine the radish, cucumber, black beans, greens and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add desired amount of fresh basil (chopped or slivered).
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and allow to marinate for an hour. You may not need to use all of the dressing, so bottle it up and save it for another salad