- 1 pizza crust
- 1 vegan Italian sausage
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup shredded chedder soy cheese (I used Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out your pizza dough on to a baking pan and put it in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until it’s lightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile saute the kale and garlic in 1 TBSP of olive oil for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add kale and garlic mixture to mashed potatos along with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the sausage, then saute in 1 TBSP olive oil until they begin to brown.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven and layer on the mashed potatos with kale, sauerkraut, sausage, and soy cheese.
- Put back into the oven for 5-7 minutes until everything gets warmed through, then broil for 1-2 minutes until the soy cheese melts.
- Slice and enjoy!