This is my wake-me-up beverage of choice when I want something that will keep me going from early morning until sunset.
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Vietnamese coffee (Café Du Monde with chicory or any dark roast coffee)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Pour condensed milk into a small glass.
- Place a traditional metal drip filter over the glass and add coffee then boiling water.
- Let coffee drip for 5 minutes, or until all the liquid has drained from filter. If coffee stops dripping sooner, gently loosen the filter to relieve pressure and allow more coffee to drip through.
- Mix coffee and condensed milk together with a spoon.
- Add ice, stir, and enjoy.