This is a frivolous, frothy drink made with milk, apples and pomegranates.
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Whizz all of the ingredients in a blender, except for the pomegranate seeds. Save these to sprinkle on top of your drink.
- You are on your way to a milk moustache!
- If you would like to see more of my recipes, then visit me at my blog – Tinned Tomatoes. www.tinnedtomatoes.com