- 1/2 recipe (2 disks) Jim Lahey’s No-Knead Pizza Dough
- 1 batch Simple Vegan Pesto
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups loosely packed, fresh arugula
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place each dough disk onto a lightly floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into a circle with a 10 to 12 inch diameter. Transfer each gently to a cookie sheet dusted with cornmeal or flour. Spread each with 1/2 cup of pesto (about half the recipe). Distribute asparagus evenly over the two pizzas.
- Place two pizzas in the oven and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until crust is golden and asparagus is lightly browned. Remove pizza from oven. Sprinkle one cup of arugula lightly over each pizza.
- Cut each pizza into halves or thirds, and serve!