Ingredients: 4 bell peppers,4 bell peppers,corn oil,2/3 cup dried beans,2 eggs,few garlic cloves,1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar
- Cook the dry beans with 1/2 onion, 1/2 tomato, thyme and 1 Jalapeo or Serrano pepper. when cooked remove the onion, tomato, pepper and thyme springs.Turn on the broiler and roast the bell peppers until the skin get black and blistered. Meanwhile heat some oil and cook the onion and garlic for few minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook few more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the beans. Season to taste and mash almost half of them.Back to the peppers.
- Remove the skin and seeds and fill them with the beans mixture.Break the eggs and beat them lightly with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix with the cheese.
- Pour over the peppers.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes until the egg is set and cheese melts.