- 1 (8-ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup roasted pistachios
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 1 minute. Drain them and put them into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Drain again and lay on paper towels to dry.
- Whisk together the ricotta, sugar, cocoa powder, and eggs on medium speed with a hand or stand mixer, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until it is well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and orange zest. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture into the bottom of an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle some of the pistachios over the top and press on a layer of noodles. Repeat, ending with the ricotta mixture and pistachios. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the lasagna has risen. Remove the pan from the oven and evenly sprinkle the white chocolate over it. Let cool, cut, and serve.