- 3 large navel oranges (I’m partial to Sunkist 4012’s)
- 3 texas Ruby Red grapefruits
- 1 large, ripe pomegranate
- cup about 2 pineapple with juice (fresh is great, but canned in only its own juice is fine)
- 1/8 cup halved marachino cherries, with their juice
- Combine fully peeled (supremed) orange and grapefruit sections, and their juice, with the pineapple and cherries in a large bowl.
- Remove all the juicy pomegranate arils (seeds) from the fruit, and discard the shell and all the white pulp.
- Add the arils to the bowl and mix gently.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, but overnight is better.
- Serve cold.