This salty-sweet “snack cake” has a simple honey-peanut butter base (no added sugar needed), plus all your favorite snacks: crunchy cereal, crispy puffed rice, and salty peanuts, pretzels, and potato chips. Finish it with a dramatic drizzle of dark chocolate and cut into chunks for an after-school treat or larger slices for dessert.
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups creamy, no-stir peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons warmed virgin coconut oil, divided
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups salted mini pretzels, lightly crushed
- 1 cup potato chips, lightly crushed
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- Line Bundt pan with plastic wrap, leaving a few inches of overhang; coat with nonstick spray.
- Whisk peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and 1/2 cup coconut oil in a large bowl until combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in cereals, pretzels, potato chips, and peanuts. Transfer mixture to prepared pan, spreading evenly and pressing firmly into pan. Chill until cake is set, at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, melt chocolate and remaining 2 Tbsp. coconut oil in a medium heatproof bowl set over a medium pot of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, or melt in a microwave in short bursts, stirring between bursts, until chocolate is smooth.
- Using plastic overhang, lift cake from pan, then invert onto a platter. Drizzle cooled cake with melted chocolate, then chill to set before serving, about 10 minutes.
- Cake can be made 3 days ahead. Wrap in plastic and chill.