- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Driscoll’s Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter or grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt in a medium bowl until blended. Whisk together butter, milk, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla in a large bowl until combined. Stir in flour mixture until partially moistened. Fold in blueberries until evenly mixed. Batter will be thick, do not over stir.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake 10 minutes. Rotate pan and continue to bake about 10 minutes longer or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Serve warm or remove to wire rack to cool completely.