This recipe can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats and can be made dairy free by substituting extra almond milk for yogurt.
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓+ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, plus more for the morning
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt (i use fage total 0%)
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- ½ tsp. vanilla bean paste or extract
- Pinch cardamom
- 1-2 handfuls of berries*
- In a pint mason jar or tupperware container, stir together all ingredients except berries until thoroughly mixed together. Add berries and stir to evenly distribute throughout oats. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight (or a few hours).