- 3-4 oranges
- 1/4 cup orange flower water
- 1-2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Marinate orange slices in orange flower water: Slice the top and bottom off each orange. Slice off the rind and all the pith and then cut the orange into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Sprinkle a little orange flower water in the bottom of a wide-bottomed glass or plastic container and lay the orange slices on top. If you need to do more than one layer of oranges to get them all in the container, sprinkle more orange flower water over each orange layer as you go.
- Add any remaining orange flower water, cover the container and set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon to serve: To serve, take the oranges out of the container and arrange on a plate. Add a little of the liquid from the container. Just as you serve, sprinkle some powdered sugar and cinnamon over the oranges.