A simple, fresh, partly premade cereal alternative for those hectic weekday mornings.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, grated or roughly chopped
- 1 peach or nectarine, roughly chopped
- 1/4 almonds, roughly chopped
- Honey (optional)
- The night before, mix together the oats and the dried cranberries and then stir in the milk. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the soaked oats from the fridge and toss with the apple and the peach or nectarine. Serve in individual bowls with the chopped almonds on top plus a drizzle of honey, if desired.