- 4 cups graham-flavored cereal
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, slightly broken
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups yogurt-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 cups freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the graham cereal and pretzel sticks together in a large bowl. Whisk the butter, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Pour the sauce over the snack mix and toss to coat well. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the mix is toasted and almost completely dry, 10 to 15 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Toss in the yogurt-covered pretzels and strawberries. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.