- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small bar (roughly 1.5 oz) of vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, canola oil, vanilla, bananas, and applesauce. Once mixed well, stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.