- 3 drops coconut extract
- 1 (6-ounce) container fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Half a banana, sliced into coins
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping (from an aerosol canister), or more for optional topping
- 1 teaspoon shredded sweetened coconut, toasted if desired
- Cook’s Note: For toasted coconut, just cook shredded coconut in a dry skillet until lightly browned.
- Add coconut extract to yogurt and mix well.
- Spoon half of the yogurt into a glass, and then top with half of the banana and half of the mango. Repeat layering with the remaining yogurt, banana, and mango.
- Top with whipped topping (add an extra serving, if you like) and coconut shreds and enjoy!