- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Ragi flour
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 cup – water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- A few nuts (almonds, pistachios)
- 1 pinch A of cardamom powder
- Heat a heavy bottom kadai and pour ghee in it, add the whole-wheat flour and ragi flour in it.
- Keep stirring till it is light brown in color and emanates a nutty flavor.
- Heat 1 cup of water and pour in the flour mix, mix it vigorously to avoid any lumps.
- Add sugar and coarsely chopped nuts in it.
- Take off the flame and serve hot.
- Easy to make, this any time healthy whole-wheat treat is healthy too. Ragi gives the added nutrients found in wholegrain to the above recipe.